Connect

Nathan Torgerson

Team Lead

  • Office (423) 664-1900
  • Cell (423) 902-9445
Questions?

Clark Ln, Pikeville, TN – $59,900

  • $59.9k Price
  • 14 Acres
  • $59.9k Price
  • 14 Acres

Clark Ln

Beautiful property with views of the mountains behind it.Land lays well with around 90% cleared the other 10% wooded.In a private location property is located on a dead end road. Make a great small farm and there are no restrictions. A must see !!

Essential Information

  • MLS® #1292711
  • Price$59,900
  • Acres14.00
  • TypeLand
  • Sub-TypeRural/Farm
  • StatusActive

Community Information

  • AddressClark Ln
  • SubdivisionNone
  • CityPikeville
  • CountyBledsoe
  • StateTN
  • Zip Code37367

Amenities

  • UtilitiesCable, Electric, Telephone
  • FeaturesNone

Exterior

Lot Description

Level, Rural, Scenic View, Sloping, Wooded

School Information

  • ElementaryWheeler Elementary
  • MiddleBledsoe County Middle
  • HighBledsoe County High

Additional Information

  • ZoningNone
Please provide a valid email address.

Listing Courtesy Of: Fall Creek Falls Realty LLC

The information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Keller Williams Realty does not display the entire MLS of Chattanooga, Inc. database on this website. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.

Copyright© 2019 by Chattanooga Association of REALTORS®

This site does not contain all listings available through the MLS.

INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED.

This site was last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 11:43pm